Título: First Steps Out of Problem Gambling
‘First Steps’ is a new series of short, affordable self-help on a range of key issues. In First Steps out of Gambling, Lisa Mills and Joanna Hughes draw on extensive experience, both professionally and personally to address the issue of gambling addiction. What is gambling? How does it become an addiction? How to recognise an addiction. How to take the first steps away from gambling. Other titles in the First Steps series include: Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Eating Disorders and Problem Drinking.
About the Author
Lisa Ustok and Joanna Hughes are probation officers with extensive experience of helping people overcome gambling addictions.
- Series: First Steps
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Lion Books (April 22, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0745955371
- ISBN-13: 978-0745955377
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 0.2 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,270,661 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)