Título: Poker and Problem Gambling: Poker: Skill Game? Or Pure Luck?
Autor: Jeremy Stryker
“If you think poker is gambling, then you don’t know what gambling is. ” Statement like this is popular among poker players. In this short book, a winning ex-poker player, Jeremy Stryker will debunk these bad concepts among poker players. He analyzed why a majority of poker player are, even if they are winning, are still prone to problem gambling. It is a simple yet forgotten truth by poker player: Even if you win in poker, it can still be bad for you.
- Paperback: 44 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (July 27, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491218827
- ISBN-13: 978-1491218822
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,551,703 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)